Another weekly feature blog, woohoo! I actually think this feature is a really great way of reflecting on the week and helping you focus on all the good things that have happened during the week, however small they might be.
I have had a really busy week this week, I’ve been in Sydney for most of the week meeting with a client and assisting with the implementation of a new product they’ve purchased with the company I work for. So it’s a big week of highlights for me, in particular:
- I caught up with my brother for dinner while I was away. He was overseas for a year then when he came back moved interstate straight away so I haven’t seen him for over a year! It was really great to catch up with him, I didn’t realise how much I’d missed him actually.
- I took a private dance class with a pro pole dancer. Again while I was away, I thought I’d contact a pro pole dancer I know of near where I was staying and booked in for a private class with her. It was so amazing and I’m so damn sore, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
- I had dinner and drinks with work buddies. We have an office in Sydney and so we had an opportunity to grab dinner and drinks with a few work buddies, and that was great too. Because we were only in the actual office for such a limited time we didn’t get to spend much time with them there, so it was nice to have that time with them particularly as we don’t get to see them very often.
- Positive implementation with the new clients. It has been so long since I’ve been onsite with clients, and it is such a positive experience, particularly when people are so new to a product, you really get an opportunity to wow them and be involved in some of their internal discussions around policies and procedures, so I found the time with them really valuable.
- Seeing my partner and my dog after being away all week. Ok, so as much as I enjoyed my time in Sydney, I was also really happy to see my partner and my dog when I got home. And apparently my dog was really excited too, she was running around like a fruit cake and then wouldn’t stop licking me when I gave her cuddles. Aww, I love my little family!
How has your week been? Leave me a comment below and tell me what the highlights of your week were!